Friday, September 23, 2005

Why It's Not Easy Being A Psychiatrist

You might think I've got it easy being a psychiatrist. But let me tell you, I don't.

You don't realize how hard it is, listening to the constant litany of complaints:

  • My kids don't appreciate me

  • My spouse doesn't love me anymore

  • I feel lonely and unfulfilled

  • My life hasn't turned out anything like I hoped

  • My marriage feels like a jail sentence



It's all I can do to look at my watch and say, "Gee, honey, can we talk about this later? I've really got to be going." Otherwise, I'd never get to the office on time!

Gotcha!

Now stop taking yourself so seriously today!


Cliff Kuhn, M.D.
The Laugh Doctor
"it all starts with a SMILE"

The Natural Medicine of Humor
"Discover a unique, FREE, and incredibly powerful prescription created out of desperation by a (formerly) stressed-out Kentucky psychiatrist"

The Blog Directory

Listed on Blogwise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home