Thursday, January 13, 2005

The Natural Medicine Of Humor...Priceless!

People commonly leave pennies lying on the ground, figuring it's not worth the effort to pick them up. Is it? Yes! I'll explain why in a minute...

Here's something that's definately worth your time: have you ever written a gratitude list? You'll be amazed at how infused you are with the natural medicine of humor afterwards!

I refer to a list of things, even the simplest, about which you are grateful.

Whether you have or not, try writing one right now. Make a list of five things about which you're grateful...


  • breathing

  • chocolate

  • a warm bed on a chilly Sunday morning

  • sunshine

  • a friend's smile



I invite you to contact me, at my natural medicine of humor website, afterwards to share your list, and let me know how it makes you feel. I'll bet you feel great because by writing the list you just celebrated!

Celebrate Everything is one of my Fun Commandments! You'll learn how to use them all, for free, when you visit Natural-Humor-Medicine.com. When we celebrate, our humor nature flies free and we're at our best.

By the way, if it takes an average of three seconds to pick up a penny that translates into $12 an hour. I know some will say that $12 an hour is still not worth the trouble, but can we agree that you definately have to be raking it in to leave a nickel?

Cliff Kuhn, M.D.
The Laugh Doctor

The Natural Medicine of Humor
"Discover a unique, FREE, and incredibly powerful prescription created out of desperation by a (formerly) stressed-out Kentucky psychiatrist"

The Blog Directory

Listed on Blogwise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home