Wednesday, October 26, 2005

And People Actually Wonder Why I Became The Laugh Doctor!

My Dad, Carol Kuhn, was living the last of his life in a nursing home in Pennsylvania. One day he appeared to be very sad and depressed. Dad's nurse, Kathy, asked if there was anything wrong.

"Yes," said my Dad, "My private part died today and I am very sad."

Knowing my Dad was forgetful and sometimes a little "off", she replied, "Oh, I'm so sorry, Mr. Kuhn, please accept my condolences."

The following day, Dad was walking down the hall with his "little guy" hanging out of his pajamas, when he met Nurse Kathy.

"Mr. Kuhn," she said, "You shouldn't be walking down the hall like that, please put your private part back in your pajamas."

"But, Nurse Kathy," replied Dad, "I told you yesterday that my private part died."

"Yes, you did tell me that, but why is it hanging out of your pajamas?" asked Nurse Kathy.

"Well," he replied, "today's the viewing."


Cliff Kuhn, M.D.
The Laugh Doctor
"it all starts with a SMILE"

The Natural Medicine of Humor
"Discover a unique, FREE, and incredibly powerful prescription created out of desperation by a (formerly) stressed-out Kentucky psychiatrist"

The Blog Directory

Listed on Blogwise

1 Comments:

Blogger Sophie Grace said...

This post is extremely radiant. I extremely like this post. It is outstanding amongst other posts that I've read in quite a while. Much obliged for this better than average post. I truly value it html color picker

3:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home