Friday, December 09, 2005

The Natural Medicine Of Humor Helps With Hair Loss Stress

Are you losing your hair? If so, have you experienced hair loss stress like millions of Americans? Think I don't know about hair loss stress? Check out my photo on my home page.

I started going bald in my mid-twenties...and I was a very vain young man! I had hair loss stress for over a decade and, like many, spent hundreds on ointments, cures, and fixes.

But I never found a magic bullet and neither will you. And as long as you continue to search for one, you'll have no end to your hair loss stress.

Do you need to take the plunge like me and shave your head? Nope. That action was very liberating for me, but you should feel free to pursue whatever appearance makes you the most comfortable.

What I do recommend to alleviate your hair loss stress is to use the natural medicine of humor. How? Read my hair loss stress article for some great ideas on how to do that.

Please let me know what you think!


Cliff Kuhn, M.D.
The Laugh Doctor
"it all starts with a SMILE"

The Natural Medicine of Humor
"Discover a unique, FREE, and incredibly powerful prescription created out of desperation by a (formerly) stressed-out Kentucky psychiatrist"

The Blog Directory

Listed on Blogwise

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hair loss is a condition where hair, usually on the top of the head, starts to fall out and ceases to grow back fully. Eat healthy foods and ensure that your body is getting the vitamins and minerals that it needs.

excessive sweating

10:35 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

No one would love to shave their head, its such a big decision, seriously. But I guess the natural medicine of humor actually works. Nice.

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home